Message By: Joanne Beach - Justice and Compassion
For more information about Justice and Compassion. http://justiceandcompassion.com/
(*note: Recording had some technical issues)
Small Group Questions:
1. Describe an injustice you witnessed or experienced which stirred your emotions. What did you do about this injustice?
2. Read Ezekiel 16:49-50 and Isaiah 58. What do these passages teach you about the heart of God?
3. What is justice? What is compassion? Should the church work for justice and compassion? Why or why not?
4. What is one story or statistic which Joanne Beach shared that stands out for you? Why does it stand out for you?
5. How do you see compassion in the life of Jesus?
6. Look through the Alliance Justice and Compassion catalogue
(if you don’t have one, you can find it online at http://issuu.com/revealed/docs/ajc-giftcatalogue-2013-2014?e=1308445/4511649).
As a cell group pray for some of the ministries in the catalogue. Do any of them stand out as something God wants you to get involved in?