Friday, 6 June 2014
1. Describe a time when you lost focus.
2. Read Galatians 3:1-6.
3. How does a person get a supernatural life? How do you get God’s Spirit in you?
4. How does Christianity differ from other major religions?
5. Share an example of spiritual victory in your life – how something that once mastered you is now under your feet.
6. How do you live a supernatural life?
7. What does it mean for your Christian life to be performance based? Is your Christian walk performance based? Have you come to a point in your life where you have acknowledged that you can’t do it (love like God loves, live a righteous life the way God does, forgive, etc.) and admitted that you needed God to work these things in you?
8. What does it mean that the supernatural life is the Christ life, not the me life?
9. Pastor Bill calls us to rest? He also spoke about the Lordship of Christ and the idea of power. What did he say about these three things?